New Zealand North Island Idyllic Dream Absolute Beachfront Property
- EOI Opens9:00am WST on 26th November 2020
- EOI Closes12:00pm WST on 31st January 2021
- InspectionsFrom 8:30am WST on 26th November 2020 to 4:30pm WST on 31st January 2021
Inspection dates exclude weekends and public holidays.
- LocationNew Zealand
- Buyer's PremiumBuyer’s premium is calculated at 8% (GST inclusive) of the hammer price for purchases $5001 or more; or 14% (GST Inclusive) of the hammer price for purchases $5000 or less.
- Further InformationBuyers Please Note: All sales are final, we strongly recommend inspection of all lots prior to bidding.
Goods & Services Tax: Hammer price and buyer’s premium is GST inclusive.
An Expression of Interest (EOI) is a method of sale whereby equipment is available for immediate sale during a specified time frame and buyers make a written offer confirming their interest in the equipment as well as specifying the amount they are willing to pay for the equipment.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted prior to the closing date and time specified. All offers are kept confidential from other buyers. Equipment may be sold or withdrawn prior to closing date.
ITEMS IN THIS SALE
NEW ZEALAND NORTH ISLAND IDYLLIC DREAM ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT PROPERTY
- Features: Positioned twenty metres from the golden sands of Taipa beach, this three year old home sits on 3864sqm of landscaped grounds. This contemporary, architecturally designed home features a designer kitchen/scullery with dining and living combination, perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the extensive beach and ocean views from Karikari peninsula to Butler's Point. The substantial home is a family and entertainers dream, with many high quality features that include two luxurious master bedroom suites and two self contained guest quarters. This property offers great flexibility and could be utilised in so many ways. The entertainment options are unique and varied; the lower level includes an American style, retro themed games room with billiard table and six car garaging that can also be utilised in many ways. The dramatic water feature, with waterfalls and floating stepping steps lead to the cabana which includes a kitchen and large wood fired pizza oven. The 180sqm high stud garaging, with a separate kitchenette and bathroom, can house your boat and other water toys. Subtropical, low maintenance gardens complete the idyllic dream. This rare beachfront property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- VIN: Unknown
- Note: Please contact +64274182690 or email [email protected] toenquire.
- Condition: Used
- For more information please visit : https://www.bayleys.co.nz/1010208