SMITH BROUGHTON AUCTIONEERS
SALE # 568
1996 Sabre Catamaran
- Sale begins9:00am WST on 7th May 2019
- Sale ends12:00pm WST on 14th May 2019
- InspectionsFrom 8:30am WST on 10th May 2019 to 4:30pm WST on 10th May 2019
Inspection dates exclude weekends and public holidays.
- LocationFremantle, Western Australia
- Buyer's PremiumBuyer’s premium is calculated at 7% of the hammer price for purchases $5001 or more; or 12% of the hammer price for purchases $5000 or less.
- Further InformationBuyers Please Note: All sales are final, we strongly recommend inspection of all lots prior to bidding.
Goods & Services Tax: GST exclusive auction GST of 10% will be added to the final sale price and the buyer’s premium.
A timed auction is conducted completely online and allows you to bid when it is convenient to you. The auction starts at a set time and stays open over a number of days.
Timed auctions allow extended bidding and maximum bids.
ITEMS IN THIS SALE
Found 1 items
Press Enter to search or X to cancel
1996 SABRE CATAMARAN (LOCATED IN FREMANTLE)
- Features: 'Nice Catch' has an open plan layout with plenty of space. 11.8 m long and 4m beam. Huge full width rear sports deck, and plenty of room to move ! It has a large saloon area with functional kitchen, large lounge and seperate dining table seating 6 adults on the surround seating. Both dining and lounge suit convert into comfortable double beds, which take minutes to convert to allow for an extended stay. Plasma screen tv and blue ray DVD player running off a 1500w 240v inverter. Also includes built in soundproofed cabinet outside for generator. Lots of 240v outlets, 12 volt and usb plugs throughout. Redarc battery management means you can maintain and monitor your batteries and solar via the digital screen, regardless if your on shore power or at sea. The rear deck is huge and extends out to a full width sports deck, with deckwash outlet, cold water outlet and gas bayonet for bbq. It has hot and cold water and a toilet and shower with handbasin and vanity cabinet in the bathroom. On the flybridge there is seating for 10 adults, a fold down table and full clears all round hanging from the full hardtop roof. Twin 700litre diesel tanks and twin 600 litre water tanks all below decks. It will do 20 knots and cruise economically at 15. Repowered in 2008 with VM Detroit commercial 4 stroke 4.2 intercooled turbocharged 295hp Diesel engines done just over 800 hrs since new, coupled to Mercruiser bravo 2 legs. (Both engines and legs were overhauled 2017.) This boat has just undergone a full refit in 2017. This has included the following. Full professional strip and blast and bare metal respray( Marine 2 pack system and Nyalic protection on the bare metal surfaces) Engines out and overhauled, blasted and new paint, both engines look and run like new. Legs off and overhauled. New engine gauges and switch panels from USA. (now fitted with canvas suncover) Current engine hour under 100 since overhaul. Full new electrics throughout, Redark BMS 30 and 200 watt solar. New start and house batteries, new 27 meg and uhf with AIS, am/fm radios up and downstairs, compas, Lowrance HDS 10 version 2 with navionics gold charts and 4G radar. Double din touch screen sound system downstairs, blue Led courtesy lights, new hella marine led floods outside (8 total). New switch panels and fuse panels all customised for
- VIN: AUTWA035442DW5
- Engine No.: 08C01497
- Engine Type: VM Detroit 4 Stroke
- Reg. No.: 90324
- Reg. Exp.: 01/04/20